The current COVID pandemic has motivated people to assess their lives and to evaluate what does, and what doesn’t make them truly happy.
For some, top of their list of potential change in their careers. This reflection and focus may have been forced upon individuals with the level of job losses that many organisations are now facing, or it can just be a recognition that during this period of uncertainty, my job just does not fulfil anymore.
The reality is that people take roles because parents or teachers push students on a career path which just does not fit their personality or preferred behaviours, and some adults accept roles for security reasons alone and then spend the rest of their working days hating every minute of it.
So, if you recognise yourself as one of those people, but are not sure what direction or role to take, then this course is for you.
Prior to, and during this 2-hour programme you will:
• Complete a questionnaire based on neuroscience which will clearly show your preferred workplace behaviours and cultural fit. This will not be shared, but you will use it throughout the session as a reference tool.
• Understand what is meant by a good ‘job fit’
• Review of your profile report, and how it can be used as a future development tool for you
• Identify the types of roles that fit your overall profile
• Recognise and understand how your personality will fit into a team
• Understand what is motivation, and where you are currently with your levels of motivation?
• What potentially will motivate you
• Your personal values and beliefs and why you need to consider these
• Why your cultural alignment to an organisation is important
• How to identify and approach an organisation and role which aligns with your thinking
• Selling yourself