This course is aimed at employees and managers of small, medium and large businesses (and organisations).
1. Introduction and main points.
2. Updating job descriptions to know clearly your objectives.
3. Preventing work overload.
4. Tracking our own performance.
5. Getting regular feedback.
6. Don’t confuse other people’s priorities with our own.
7. Either you control interruptions or they already control you.
8. Do not tacitly encourage immediate reactivity.
9. Saving time on meetings.
10. Lack of concentration is destroying your performance.
11. Multitasking is not effective.
12. Being effective is not the same as being efficient.
13. How to prioritise: the famous Time Management Matrix.
14. Applying the Matrix to your private lives.
15. Course summary and individual action plans
Pre-session questionnaire to identify outstanding needs and objectives to reach.
The length of the course is 3 sessions of one hour. The first two sessions in one-half day with a 15-minute break between each. The third session, 10 days later (date/time to be decided after the first 2 classes).
The fee for the course (3 sessions of one hour) and trainer preparation: £435 for an individual or £1540 for a whole group of a maximum of 10 participants.
The maximum number of students allowed to the class is a group of 10. I offer individual coaching sessions, too.
Program: n.b. pre-course questionnaires to ensure each participant’s needs and objectives are addressed ct to learn?