Yin Yoga - a calm yoga style of sitting and lying down.
This course will teach you to focus on yourself and to come to your own center. Yin Yoga strengthens your basic energy and you will get the chance to feel more calm and balanced.
4 teacher reviews total
1 course reviews total
1 class per week, for 5 weeks
Multi Class Course
It is essential to calm down completely in order to fully listen to yourself.
Yin Yoga is an intense but also very passive practice. The asanas are performed without muscular tension and the breath should flow very calmly and effortlessly. In Yin Yoga you hold each posture for about 3-5 minutes and stay as passive as possible. These passive stretching exercises have a positive effect on the deep layers of the body and the fasciae. We are free from any kind of performance thinking - it is just about YOU.
After class you will feel very relaxed and smooth.
We want to learn a new form of awareness and fill our tank back up.
I will lead you through all asanas and give you some affirmations, but I will also give you time to enjoy the silence to observe yourself and feel the changes in your body.
The class is suitable for beginners and people who have been practicing yoga for a long time as well.
- self employed as Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach and Yoga Teacher
- years of experience working with different people and groups
- practice Yoga for 5 years; teaching Yoga for 1
- since 2020 online 1:1 coaching and group trainings
I chose to teach, because I want to pass on what I have learned from other teachers but also what I would have liked. It makes me happy to see people evolve and I was part of it.
The Yoga classes are right for me, because I just enjoy to teach what I do and what I love. I think if people do something good for their health it also makes them better persons in other areas of life. I prepare every class as good as I can and I can adapt myself very fast to new situations.
I want to teach Yoga, 2 different kinds:
1. YIN YOGA -> Yin Yoga is a very decent yoga style, very calm and very good if people already have health issues. We stay in the postures for 3-5 minutes and only go to 60% (max.) of extensibility. I like it because it is so contrary to our every day life.
2. YOGA FLOW -> This is also a very mindful way to practice yoga. We will have time to arrive on our mats, leave everything outside and start. We will focus on stretches, dynamic in a flow but also static in postures. It will include sun salutations and also strength parts where we focus on our core stability. Then we will have time to cool down and very important: Shavasana :-)
My style of teaching is flexible, depending on my group. In my Yoga Sessions I will be more calm, but precisely and clear with my announcements. I also like interaction in my teachings. In Yoga I'd put that to the end of a class. Participants can give me feedback but also express wishes every now and then. I want to make them feel as comfortable as I can.
After approving a teacher or course application, according to our existing assessment criteria, a 4-star rating is awarded by the LL team. This rating will change and average out as more people give reviews.