I help drive efficiencies and business performance through the latest software, and face to face proactive support. Here are a few areas I can help you and your business:
- Help digitise business records in one central location. These are instantly accessible and you'll see a raft of benefits.
- Deliver and explain business insights on how your business is performing against targets / previous performance
- Create business forecasts to help manage cash flow issues or help get funding from a range of stakeholders.
- Provide expert tax planning to companies and individuals to ensure you never receive an unexpected bill from HMRC.
- Access to industry changes and developments before they are live
Chris provides great assistance in the day to day activities of the business, he is proactive and constantly trying to find areas of improvement or situations that may be overlooked but the business owners. He is knowledgeable and gives us a great peace of mind.
Qualifications & Experience
Since graduating with a business degree over 12 years ago I have been helping businesses grow, by sorting their finances and providing great advice. In 2014 I became a Chartered Certified Accountant and have worked in various sized accountancy firms, from traditional top 20, to up and coming online accountants.
This resulted in 2015 being recognised in Accountancy Age's 35 under 35 and a year later in 2016 awarded the New Practitioner of Year, at the British Accountancy Awards.
I specialise in helping fast-growing businesses get a grip with their accounting, tax and financial processes. It can be a minefield, with an endless count of buzzwords and acronyms.
Qualifications and awards:
BA (Hons) Business Management
FCCA - Chartered Certified Accountant
Accountancy Age's 35 under 35
New Practitioner of Year, at the British Accountancy awards